- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) via the contact form
- Google Analytics data
- Company data for invoicing
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Buy the ticket at evenea.pl
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- If you opt in to the newsletter, we email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Answer your contact form submission
- Learn about the traffic on our website
- Issue invoices for the tickets you buy
- Use your name and surname from the ticket to print a badge
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at https://evenea.pl/
Our Company will keep your personal data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing the records from our database and emails.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop WarsawJS from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request WarsawJS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WarsawJS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WarsawJS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WarsawJS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WarsawJS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WarsawJS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WarsawJS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WarsawJS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and thirdparty cookies are used.
- Advertising – WarsawJS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. WarsawJS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address:WARSAWJS SP. Z O.O.
UL. WAŁ MIEDZESZYŃSKI 420/23